Friday, November 11, 2011

It's My Birthday Too Yeah

I know that no one will be posting a long lavish glowing tribute to me on my birthday over here at KGC but I thought maybe as a birthday gift to me you could try and comment on the blog.  Just try it!  It could really be a great way to keep our out-of-touch family more connected.

I am having a great birthday get away with my husband thanks to Dawn coming from Utah to stay with my kids.  What a great gift.

Hope you are all doing well too.

Here's to turning 43~!

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love you Kelly. Happy birthday. Hope you enjoy your time with your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT KELLY!!!!!!! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is kind of late but I just wanted to say thanks for keeping this blog going. It is so fun to read what is going on with everybody. I know it is read by many and appreciated by many, even though most of us are so quiet! Thanks again!
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete