Friday, September 24, 2010

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!






Well,

Since Kelly Baby took the time to set this up and since I Love Kelly, I thought I'd blog even though I hate it! I thought about just stealing some stuff from my families blog, but I'm the king there here I'm just an indian, so I'll just write a short post, post some pics and take home the prize thanks Kelly BABBBBBBY!

I've gone to a 3 day work week and I have to say that I have mostly wasted the extra time but, I have fished more, gone on more family vacations, gone boating more, seen more grandkids, taught both boys to wakeboard this summer, and generally played a lot. Unfortunately my finacial picture has gotten worse but, with my carreer I am glad to still have a job and money in the bank, in case I don't have a job next month.

So here are a few pics of my family, that should tell of some of the time I have spent playing over this last 2 years working 3 days a week.

Looks like the number of pics you can post is limited so, this is all you get for this blog!

Roland

4 comments:

  1. Great Post, Fantastic, really made my day, way to go Roland!!!! Just kidding I really just forgot I was going to let you know about these guys who make rootbeer extract, my friend Bob Jacobs told me about them, and I love their old fashiond rootbeer extract. So if you want to impress your Mormon Friends order some, if you want to impress your other friends learn how to make expresso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Roland Baby! I am super excited that you posted some awesome pictures of your family. Way to start a trend. LARGE sack of peanut M & Ms are coming your way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS there is a slide show option if you want I can show you how to use it. Then your pictures will be an endless sea of family fun for us to view with popcorn.

    ReplyDelete