Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Guess that engagement ring!

Thanks for playing 'guess that baby' with me.  You must have all been scratching your heads on that one eh?  That cute sleepy guy is none other than April Whatcott Kimball's baby Thomas.  I hear he had a fussy night last night so let's hope things get better soon.  We all know how tough being a new mom can be!

Speaking of new events, I am aware of two recent engagements in our family.  Here is a ring for you to shield your eyes from and then take a guess at who's ring it is.  There's no prize for the winner but just sheer pride in the fact that you know who's getting married to who in the family.  Maybe I could get Dad to part with a can of bacon from the basement for the winner if you guess it right.  I do have some pull there...

Now here's the sparkly ring.

"I've always wanted a sparkly of my very own"
                                                                     Jeremy, Secret of NIMH
Now for how to guess:  Click on the word "comments" 
and type your answer in the box.  
Then hit return...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry it's not a great photo. Maybe we can get her to post a picture from a nicer camera than her cell phone : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland guessed Erin Hills. He sent his answer to me instead of commenting. I will tell you that it is NOT Erin's ring. Any other guessers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say it's not Erin's ring but is it Erin's hand Kelly BABY alias, blogomaniac????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Erin's ring or Erin's hand. Maybe there is a genetic similarity between the hands since they are related... ya think? : )

    Any other guesses? There is a clue as to the groom's name in my writing.

    ReplyDelete