Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Sclafanis-A Look Back

 Last October the Taggs enjoyed a visit with this happy couple.
 We ate and laughed and marveled at all the sisterly similarities we posses.  
Shauna worked her creative magic on some Halloween costumes for my kiddos.  Here is some of her handywork:  
Dead bride (Audrey) and Cinderella (Eliza)
I believe you've already met Elvis/Drew.  
Shauna found this great jacket at the thrift store for me. 
 I never knew Shauna liked to be tickled so much.  It tickled me to see her so happy.

2 comments:

  1. Paula hasn't figured out how to comment yet. She just sends me emails. Here is one of them. Perhaps one of her kids could help her with that... Lauren?!

    Hi Kelly, love the pictures!!! And especially love seeing your kids names in print! Love ya, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I just love that shot of Audrey in character as the dead bride. Eliza seems to be working the sweet Cinderella vibe as well.

    Don't you just love that I love my own photo so much?!

    ReplyDelete